Last Day of ROP for GUSD: June 1, 2015
Last Day of ROP for AUHSD: June 2, 2015
School Ends June 4, 2015
Students Return for 2015-2016 School Year on: August 17, 2015
The Regional Occupation Program (ROP) gives students an opportunity to explore all kinds of different careers.
- Are you the kind of person who learns by doing?
- Have you always dreamed of being a firefighter or a police officer?
- Would you like to explore a few career options before committing?
- Are you ready for a career change or need updated training?
- Would you like a decent job while you’re earning your college degree?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then ROP is for you!
ROP offers a wealth of opportunities for career exploration and training. A state-funded program, ROP is FREE to high school students who earn both high school credits and valuable work experience. Our classes are also open to adults where space is available at very affordable fees. Browse our many programs and select those that most interest you. Then call or email and we’ll help you get started on the road to a satisfying career.